Fabulous East Hill Residence - Move-in Ready - Updated and Beautiful
1043 E. Maxwell Street, Pensacola FL 32503
MLS Listing Details
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home a Minute's Walk from J's Pastry and 12th Avenue
- Upgrades between 2021 and 2023: New Dimensional Shingle Roof, New Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, New Custom Built Master Vanity, New Kitchen Farm Sink & Backsplash, New Side By Side Stainless Refrigerator, Fabulous Lighted Gazebo Covering the Back Porch, New Lighting Throughout, New Washer & Dryer, Keyless Entry, Nest Thermostat, Freshley Painted, and Recently Pressure Washed.
- Large Master Suite with a Beautiful Spacious Ensuite Master Salon with a Large Walk-in Closet, Shower/Bathtub, Custom Vanity and Water Closet. A Pocket Door Leads to the 3rd Bedroom (no closet) which is ideal for a Nursery, Office, Meditation or Workout Space. The Front Bedroom Provides Privacy from the Rest of the House. The Great Room is Large and Open from the Kitchen and Dining Area. A new French Door Leads to the Patio where There is Endless Joy Watching the Squirrels Play in the Canopy of a Heritage Oak. Very Quiet Location with Respectful Neighbors. The Single Car Garage has a New Garage Opener & There is Room for 2 More Vehicles in the Driveway.
- This Home is a 5-Star Super Host Property with Income from Feb. - Sept. 2023 of $27,000.
- The Property has Been Meticiulously Maintained and Will Delight Any Buyer! Additional Features Include: Sprinkler System, New Leaf Filter Gutters, Privacy Fenced Backyard, Recessed Lights, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Wired Security System.
- Enough Cannot be Said about Living the East Hill Lifestyle from Tree-lined Avenues, Numerous Parks and Bayview Park with Boat Launch, Dog Park, Gazebo/Pavilion, Parking & Picnic Areas, Playground Equipment, Swings, Tennis Courts and Walking Path/Trails. Downtown Pensacola is Home to Fine Restaurants & Bistros, Breweries, Museums, Pensacola Bay, the Blue Wahoos and Festivals Throughout the Years. Please View our Photo Gallery, then Call for Your Personal Tour.