Minimum Bid of Only $280,000 - 6431 Arbor Ln. Gulf Breeze FL 32563 - Ideal for Rental Income Investment, Retiree or Family Occupancy
New Roof in 2019, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Open Floor Plan, Privacy Fenced Back Yard, Sprinkler System. Enjoy All of the Amenities of Holley by the Sea is this Palmetto Ridge Home. Zone X Requires no Flood Insurance. Log in and Bid Today.
Read the Property Information Packet
The estate settlement includes a 2019 Malibu, a Rolex Watch, Home Furnishings & Collectibles, Plus 200 Pieces of Fine Jewelry and Coins. Click Here for the Link to the Personal Property Auction (Link to Car, Contents, Jewelry and Coin Auction)
Auction Closes: Tuesday, March 28, 6PM CDT - Read the Buyer Guide for Bidding Procedures
Open House: Sunday, March 26, 1:00-5:00 PM CDT or call Broker Gina Boyleston for an appointment. Prospective buyers are welcome to view the property on the preview and removal days for the contents and Malibu auction on March 17, 10AM-3PM and March 18, 9AM-3PM.
Terms and Conditions
- TERMS: A non-refundable earnest money deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price will be paid by Buyer at the signing of the purchase agreement at the conclusion of the auction. The remaining balance will be due and payable at closing within 30 days of the auction. The sale is not contingent upon financing. If Buyer obtains financing, all costs associated with financing are at Buyer’s expense and the sale is not subject to the appraised value. If Buyer fails to close, Buyer's deposit will be retained by the Seller.
- All bidding will be conducted online at www.BoylestonAuctions.com. Buyer agrees to abide by the online bidding procedures published at BoylestonAuctions.com and in the published Auction Information Packet.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: In addition to the bid price, a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price to establish the final contract sales price.
- CLOSING COSTS: Buyer will pay for title insurance, documentary stamps on the deed, and recording fees and closing fees. Real estate taxes and HOA fees will be prorated as of the date of closing. Seller will pay HOA estoppel fees. Express fees will be paid by the party requiring overnight courier services. Each party shall pay their own attorney’s fees, if any. The transaction will be closed by the following law office: Surety Land Title, 2600 North 12th Ave. Pensacola FL 32503, 850-549-2270, Janna Berry, email@example.com.
- CONVEYANCE: The property will be conveyed by warranty deed free and clear of liens and encumbrances, and will be conveyed subject to covenants, restrictions, road rights of way and easements of record or unrecorded easements or court approval.
- SURVEY: Any new survey will be paid for by the requesting party.
- CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY: Seller agrees to deliver the property in its present, AS IS, condition with no warranties expressed or implied as to any particular usability. The property is being sold subject to any and all local, state or federal regulations. Buyer acknowledges that a personal inspection of the property has been conducted by Buyer, and that Buyer agrees to accept the property in its present, AS IS, condition, or that in the absence of Buyer’s personal inspection, Buyer waives said opportunity to inspect and agrees to accept the property in its present, as is condition.
- The property is being sold subject to the seller’s confirmation.
- DEFAULT BY BUYER: If Buyer fails to perform the covenants of this agreement, Seller shall have the right to retain the earnest money deposit as agreed upon liquidated damages and Seller shall have the right of specific performance.
- DEFAULT BY SELLER: If Seller fails to perform the covenants of this agreement, the aforesaid earnest money deposit paid by Buyer will be returned to the Buyer and this agreement will become null and void.
- This addendum is made a part of the purchase agreement by reference. Any all and all announcements made on the website platform by the Boyleston Realty & Auction, LLC take precedence over prior printed materials. Boyleston Realty & Auction LLC, its broker and agents are selling agents only.
Buyer Date Seller Date
Boyleston Realty & Auction, LLC
3 W. Garden St., STE 412 Pensacola FL 32502 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 850-393-1154
Gina Boyleston, Broker, BK198587 AU4475 AB3265