Terms and Conditions
- TERMS: A non-refundable earnest money deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price will be paid by the Buyer at the signing of the purchase agreement at the conclusion of the auction. The remaining balance will be due and payable at closing within 30 days of the auction. The sale is not contingent upon financing. If the buyer obtains financing, all costs associated with financing are at Buyer’s expense and the sale is not subject to the appraised value.
- All bidding will be conducted online at www.BoylestonAuctions.com. Buyer agrees to abide by the online bidding procedures published at BoylestonAuctions.com and in the published Property Information Packet.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: In addition to the bid price, a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price to establish the final contract sales price.
- CLOSING COSTS: The buyer will pay for title insurance, documentary stamps on the deed, and recording fees. Real estate taxes will be prorated as of the date of closing. Express fees will be paid by the party requiring overnight courier services. Each party shall pay their own attorney’s fees, if any. The transaction will be closed by the following law office: Edsel F. Matthews, Jr. PA, 212 W. Intendencia St. Pensacola FL 32502, 850-432-1300. email@example.com (Lisa Novatka, Paralegal).
- CONVEYANCE: The property will be conveyed by warranty deed free and clear of liens and encumbrances, and will be conveyed subject to covenants, restrictions, road rights of way and easements of record or unrecorded easements or court approval.
- SURVEY: Any new survey will be paid for by the requesting party.
- CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY: The Seller agrees to deliver the property in its present, AS IS, condition with no warranties expressed or implied as to any particular usability. The property is being sold subject to any and all local, state or federal regulations. The Buyer(s) acknowledges that a personal inspection of the property has been conducted by Buyer, and that Buyer agrees to accept the property in its present, AS IS, condition, or that in the absence of Buyer’s personal inspection, Buyer waives said opportunity to inspect and agrees to accept the property in its present, as is condition.
- The property is being sold subject to the seller’s confirmation.
- DEFAULT BY BUYER: If the Buyer fails to perform the covenants of this agreement, the Seller shall have the right to retain the earnest money deposit as agreed upon liquidated damages and the Seller shall have the right of specific performance.
- DEFAULT BY SELLER: If the Seller fails to perform the covenants of this agreement, the aforesaid earnest money deposit paid by the Buyer will be returned to the Buyer and this agreement will become null and void.
- This addendum is made a part of the purchase agreement by reference. Any all and all announcements made Auction day, take precedence over prior printed materials. Boyleston Realty & Auction LLC, its broker and agents are selling agents only.
Boyleston Realty & Auction, LLC
3 W. Garden St., STE 412 Pensacola FL 32502 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 850-393-1154
Gina Boyleston, Broker, BK198587 AU4475 AB3265