ABSOLUTE AUCTION – TWO FLORIDA HOME SITES – WATERFRONT COMMUNITIES
NO MINIMUMS, NO RESERVES. LARGE HOME SITES IN PREMIER FLORIDA LOCATIONS
Ended: 03/23/17 at 7:00 PM CST
Two Beautiful Northwest Florida Home Sites
SELLING AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION – ONLINE ONLY
NO MINIMUMS, NO RESERVES, SELLING TO THE HIGH BIDDER REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Click for the LINKS Tab for Videos of the Properties
Register to Bid Today and Place Your Winning Bid!
– Both Home Sites are Located in Waterfront Communities with
Private Amenities for Residents Only.
– Casa Grande and Bernath Place are Located in Pristine Natural Environments near Bayous, Bays, Rivers and Access to the Gulf of Mexico-
– Abundant Natural Resources and Unlimited Eco Recreational Activities: Boating, Canoeing, Tubing, Fishing, Jet Skiing and Nature Trails
– Properties are Being Sold at Auction for Divorce Agreement.
– NOT Foreclosed or Bank Owned. Clear Title with No Liens or
Property #1: 7546 Casa Grande Cir., Milton FL 32583
– .59 Acre Home Site with Fabulous Moss Hung Southern Heritage Oak Trees
– Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location. Plenty of Room to Build Your Dream Home, 2nd Home, Vacation Home or Retreat
– Casa Grande is a Subdivision Fronting on Historic Blackwater Bay which Leads to the Gulf of Mexico
– Beautifully Maintained Upscale and High-End Homes. Residents Absolutely Love the Relaxed Lifestyle.
– Paved, County Maintained Roads
– Private Lake for Residents Only with a Gazebo and Picnic Area on the Lake
– Underground Utilities, Street Lights, Public Water (one-time meter fee to install meter currently $1,200: East Milton Water)
– Annual HOA Dues: $225.
– Low Santa Rosa County Taxes: $285.04
– Secluded and Serene Community with Ease of Access to I-10.
Property #2: 3272 Bernath Drive, Milton FL 32583
– .51 Acre Home Site Located on a Paved Road at the Curve
– Bernath Place is a Beloved Secluded Waterfront Community with a Unique Wooden Bridge Entry into the Subdivision
– Upscale and High-End Residences Throughout and Beautifully Maintained
– Private Park with A Boat Launch and Dock for Residents Only.
– Located on Mulatto Bayou with Access to the Bays, Intercoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico
– Public Water, Public Sewer (tap paid), Underground Utilities, Street Lights and Swale Drainage. Tap fee for water: $1,600 and Impact fee of $1,500 to County before building.
– Minutes from Pensacola and Hwy. 90 Shopping, Schools, Churches and Hospital
Florida Real Estate Values are Going Up Daily! Buy Now Before Prices Skyrocket out of Reach!
Click Here to Register and Bid!
Auctioneer’s Note:We encourage you to take a drive out to visit these gorgeous neighborhoods. Let the stress melt away as you listen to birds and nature. This is an amazing opportunity to buy Florida home sites in established subdivisions…at YOUR price.
Documents are available for review under the Documents Tab. Please call Auctioneer/Broker Gina Boyleston with questions or to discuss the auction method. 850-393-1154 firstname.lastname@example.org
SINCE 1977, PROVEN RESULTS. BOYLESTON AUCTIONS
Complete Terms and Conditions are Viewable Upon Registering to Bid and Placing a Bid
Terms: A non-refundable earnest money deposit in the amount of 10% of the purchase price will be paid by the Buyer at the signing of the purchase agreement no later than the close of business the day following the auction. (March 24, 2017 5PM cdt). The remaining balance will be due and payable at closing within 30 days of the auction. This is a cash sale and is not contingent upon financing.
All bidding will be conducted online at www.BoylestonAuctions.com. Buyer agrees to abide by the online bidding procedures published at BoylestonAuctions.com. In order to bid online, Buyer will make a deposit in the amount of $250.00 by wire transfer, cash or check. Contact 850-393-1154 for wire instructions. The deposit will be held in escrow until Buyer withdraws from the auction, or is declared the winning bidder. Once the buyer has been determined when the auction closes, the $250.00 deposit will be returned to non-winning Bidders within five business days of the auction. The winning bidder’s $250.00 deposit will be applied to the down payment, with the remaining balance up to 10% due on or before the close of the first business day following the close of the auction (March 24, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.)
Buyer is to rely solely on their own due dilgence and judgment when purchasing the property. Boylest Realty and Boyleston Auctions are selling agents only and assume no liability for errors or omissions relating to the auction.
PROPERTY #1: 7546 CASA GRANDE CIR., MILTON FL 32583
FROM I-10 just east of Pensacola, Take I-10 Exit 28, Ward Basin Rd (CR89), go north on Ward Basin to the second left, Casa Grande Dr. Go left and then left on Casa Grande Circle around to the end to home site on the left at the end of the cul-de-sac.
PROPERTY #2: 3272 BERNATH DR., MILTON FL 32583
FROM I-10 just east of Pensacola, Take I-10 Exit 22 Avalon Blvd (SR281). North on Avalon .7 Miles, left on Del Monte 1.2 Miles, Right on Montecito (14th) 6/10 Mi., left on Seneca Trl. Cross the bridge, right to the home site on the right.