FLORIDA GULF COAST MODERN RESIDENCE, SOUTH WALTON COUNTY BEACHES, BY 30A, SPECTACULAR WATER VIEWS
Coastal 3-Story Home, Fully Furnished, Panoramic Gulf of Mexico Views, Idyllic Coastal Retreat, Excellent Investment Opportunity
Auction Closes: Friday, Nov. 27, 5 PM
Bid Live on Site or Online.
SPECTACULAR FLORIDA GULF COAST HOME OFF OF WORLD FAMOUS 30A & The Beaches of South Walton County, including Rosemary Beach
WHY DREAM ABOUT OWNING A PIECE OF PARADISE WHEN YOU CAN BUY THE DREAM at AUCTION NOW!
Spectacular Panoramic Views of the Gulf of Mexico.
3-Story Modern Coastal Residence
Excellent Investment Opportunity. Vacation Rental, Second Home or Primary Residence!
At this Price, Everyone Can Bid: Valued at $750,000…with an unbelievably LOW MINIMUM BID OF ONLY $450,000.
Important Note: Bid online 24/7 and at the Live Auction Event in Person or Online During the Live Auction.
Live Auction On Site, Friday, November 27 at 5:00 p.m.
Everybody who’s anybody knows that Northwest Florida beaches and the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico are unmatched! The beaches of South Walton County have seen explosive growth in recent years and values contintue to rise. Smart investors snap up property and enjoy frequent retreats to their favorite coastal communities along the Florida Panhandle. Gulf breezes, dining, shopping, biking, fishing, snorkeling, boating and relaxing on the warm sugar white quartz sands are just a few of the bountiful recreational activities in this amazing natural environment. Live the lifestyle coveted by many!
NOW is the time to buy property, and at auction, YOU SET THE PRICE!
45 Eagles Landing Property Features:
Click the Documents tab for relevant property documents, survey, terms, plats, etc.
– Low Minimum Bid of $450,000. Current Fair Market Value: $750,000
– VRBO 3-Year History with Established Customers. VRBO Link is found Under the External Links Tab. YTD Net Income $42,000+-. VRBO #482995.
– Construction Completed in 2013. 2,200 Square Feet. Solid 2×6 Construction.
– Cul-de-Sac Location. Lot Dimensions: 96x54x64x80. Private Road.
– Plenty of Space for an Inground Pool , Garage or Guest Cottage up Front.
– Open Floor Plan. Lots of Decks. 5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, all Well Appointed. California Style Interior Design. 6 Flat Screen TVs.
– Modern interior design features. Fully furnished and all furniture, art, kitchen wares, bedding and beach accessories convey.
– Established 3-year resort rental history with annual net revenue of $45,000+-.
– 3 Direct Local Access Points with Boardwalks to the Sugar White Sand Beaches & the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
– Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, Matching Upgraded Stainless Appliance Package, Soft Close Drawers. Hop-Up Breakfast Bar. Contemporary Decor.
– Luxurious Master Suite, Jettted Garden Tub, Large Walk-in Closet, Private Balcony
– All Public Utilites: Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable, Underground Utilities
– Turnkey Property Ready for a New Owner. Close before New Year’s and spend the winter holidays on the Gulf of Mexico….where thousands live like millions wish they could.
Preview: Sunday, November 22, 11 AM – 5 PM and Auction Day, Friday, November 27, 3:00 until Auction Starts at 5 PM.
Terms: 10% total down payment required auction day. Balance at closing on or before December 31, 2015. 5% buyers premium will be added to the bid price to establish the contract sales price. Online bidders are required to register and make a bid deposit. See the Terms and Conditions under the Documents tab for complete terms and conditions and wire instructions for bid deposit.
If you are unable to attend the Open House Preview, contact us to schedule a showing. Gina Boyleston, Auctioneer-Broker, 850-393-1154.
Check back Often for Updates!
Register today to enter your WINNING BID!
UPON REGISTRATION, BUYERS MUST AGREE TO THE ONLINE BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms: A total 10% earnest money deposit will be paid by the buyer at the close of auction. The remaining balance is due and payable at closing within 30 days. This is a cash sale and is not contingent upon the buyer’s ability to secure financing. Real Estate Taxes will be prorated as of the date of closing. All other closing costs will be paid by the Buyer. The transaction will be closed at law office of Porath & Associates, 600 Grand Blvd #201, Destin, FL 32550 (850) 622-0102.
Auction Registration: Bidders will be required to make a deposit in the amount of $5,000.00 in order to bid in the online auction. Upon registration, you will be contacted by Broker Gina Boyleston to make the required deposit. The deposit will be held in the closing attorney’s escrow account. If you are the successful bidder, the $5000.00 deposit will be applied to your total down payment of 10% of the purchase price. If you are not declared the high bidder, the $5000.00 will be credited back to you within 5 business days after the auction closes. If you intend to bid in person on site, bring a $5000.00 cashier’s check made payable to yourself. If you are the high bidder, the balance up to 10% is due and payable on auction day by cash, company or personal check. Exhibit A, Terms and Conditions is available for review under the Documents tab. Do not bid before reading the Exhibit A and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
Buyer’s Premium: In addition to the bid price, a 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price to establish the contract sales price. No compensation is payable to agents purchasing for their own account or an entity in which agent is a principal, including employees, agents, heirs or assigns.
Conditions: The property is being sold in its present, as is condition, with no warranties expressed or implied as to any particular usability. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has personally inspected the property and agrees to accept the property in its present as is condition.
45 Eagles Landing, Inlet Beach, Florida.
South of 98/30A past Rosemary Beach, off of Hwy. 98 East turn right at Walton Rose Street. The community is straight ahead, Eagles Landing. Watch for the Auction Signs!