MACHINE TOOL MASTERS, INC. – BUSINESS OWNER RETIREMENT AUCTION – Over 800 LOTS
ONLINE AUCTION OF LAND, BUILDING & ALL MACHINERY
Began: 09/01/15 at 12:00 PM CDT
Ended: 09/01/15 at 5:00 PM CDT
Machine Tool Masters, Inc.- Pensacola, Florida
Business Owner Retiring after 27 Successful Years
Complete Business Liquidation: Real Estate, Machinery, Equipment, Tools, Truck, Forklift, Office Furnishings and Equipment and More!
Auction to Be Conducted Online Only
Registration Note: If you are a currently registerd Boyleston Auctions bidder, to bid on machinery, you will need to register at Proxibid to bid in this auction. For the real estate only, use your Boyleston Auctions user name and password.
**REAL ESTATE CLOSES: 9 AM (cdt) Tues., Sept. 1**
MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT CLOSE TUES., SEPT 1 STARTING AT 10 A.M. CDT
Real Estate: 2251 North E Street, Pensacola Florida 32501
- Prime Commercial Location.
- 1.03 Acres Zoned Commercial in Pensacola, Florida
- Fronts 3 Streets with 300 front feet on E Street (only three blocks from Baptist Hospital).
- Two metal buildings with over 6000 square feet of shop and offices. 400 and 800 amp services.
- See the Documents Tab for “Real Estate Terms” for Details on How to Bid on the Property
- Bidding for the Real Estate? Call Gina Boyleston for Instructions
CNC Metal Machining Equipment, Tooling, Inventory and More.
- 1996 Dodge Laramie SLI Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Dsl.
- Caterpillar LP Forklift
- Monarch Pathfinder Mod. #32 Flame Hardened Lathe Bed
- Monarch Flame Hardened Lathe with Manuals, Collets, Jaw Chucks, 3PH, 15 HP, LPO-23, Series 62
- Haas VF-4 Machining Center
- 4th & 5th Axis Head with Control Box and Tool Cart
- Hasvedt CS-2 Ram EDM
- Summit 17 x 72 Engine Lathe, Mod 16-3×40
- Sharp 17 x 80 Engine Lathe
- Haas Tool Room Mill
- K & T 3 Axis Mobile DTE 24 Vertical Mill
- Tru Stone Block Growler Table
- Lg. Quantity Bench Vises
- Lg. Quantity Spade Drill Holder
- Lg. Quantity Carbide Boring Bars
- Lg. Quantity Specialty Taps
- Lg. Quantity Thread Rollers
- Lg. Quantity Valenite & Asst. Carbide Insert Face Mills
- New in Box: Dynabrade Industrial Abrasive Power Tools (2)
- Bridgeport Series I Vertical Mill
- Bridgeport Series I 2hp, 3 PH
- Toyoda Cylindrical Grinder
- Giddings & Lewis Numerilathe
- Davis Broach Keyseater
- Okamoto Horizontal Surface Grinder
- Cincinnati Bickford Radial Drill Press
- Clausing Colchester Turret Engine Lathe
- Generac Power System
- Hardinge Super Precision tool Rooth Lathe
- Hardinge Super Precision Lathe, Dovetail Bed
- Toledo Pipe Threading Machine
- Air Compressors, Grinders, Pneumatic Tools
- Instruments, Tools, Gauges
- Darex XT-300 Expandable Tool Sharpener
- Ellis Belt Grinder
- Delta 2 Wheel Grinder
- Miller Syncrowave and Millermatic
- Delta Vertical Band Saw
- Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Horizontal Surface Grinder
- Lincoln Idealar Welder
- Ellis Horizontal Mitre Band Saw
- PortACooling Unit
- Metal Shop Tables, Carts
- Tool Chests, Various Sizes
- Aceylene Torches, Grinders, Temp Gauges, Inpsection Equiment, Work Benches, Manuals, Inspection Tools, Marking Tools, Work Benches, Heavy Duty Shelving
- AND MUCH MORE.
Online Only. Register Today!
Machinery, Equipment, Personal Property:
Payment is due in full on auction day. At the close of the auction, invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders and bidder’s method of payment on file will be charged. If you are a dealer, you MUST have on file with Boyleston Auctions your current, valid tax exemption certificate before you bid. OR, if you are an out of state purchaser and are taking delivery of purchases outside of Florida, no Florida sales tax will be collected.
A 15% buyer’s premium will be charged on all purchases. 3% discount for cash purchases over $1,000.00. Credit card charges limited to a maximum of $5,000.00. Wire Instructions under the Documents tab. For payment questions, contact Gina Boyleston, Auctioneer, Gina@BoylestonAuctions.com or 850-393-1154.
Removal: Removal will begin on Wednesday, September 2 and continue daily until Friday, September 4. Boyleston Auctions and Machine Tool Masters employees will be on site to manage removal, including small items and some items that can be loaded with a forklift.
No shipping is available by the Auction Company or Seller. For large equipment, rigging and transport we recommend Tex Edwards Co.,Inc. Pensacola, Florida. 850-478-1000. Ask for John Edwards.
10% down auction day, balance at closing within 30 days. See the Real Estate Terms under the Documents tab for complete details on bidding and buying the real estate. 10% buyers premium will be added to the bid price to establish the sales price. Selling as is, so make plans to inspect the property before auction day. Call Gina Boyleston to schedule an appointment to see the real estate ahead of Preview Days.
PREVIEW: FRIDAY, AUGUST 28 AND MONDAY AUGUST 31, 8:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
From I-10 in Pensacola Florida, take I-110 (Exit 12). South on I-110 to Exit 4 (fairfield Drive). Right (west) on Fairfield Drive to Palafox Street. Left on Palafox to the next traffic light at Leonard St. Right on Leonard then immediately left at the next light onto E Street. Follow E Street to 2251 E Street on the right. Watch for the AUCTION signs.