ESTATE AUCTION – FLORIDA WATERFRONT HOME SITE
MINIMUM BID OF ONLY $25,000!
Ended: 05/28/15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Estate Auction – Closes May 28, 6:00 p.m.
Family Needs to Sell to Settle Estate!
– Online Only Auction – Register to Bid Today!
– Minimum Bid of Only $25,000 for this Spectacular Waterfront Home Site in Upscale Indian Bayou Estates in Milton, Florida located in South Santa Rosa County. Location, Location, Location
– Assessed for Taxes at $61,650.
– Approximately .75 Acres with 220+- Feet of Waterfront
– Paved County Maintained Road. Public Water and Sewer Available
– Dead End Street with a Cul-de-Sac – No Through Traffic
– Beautiful Homes Throughout. 2,000 S.F. Miniumum Heat/Cooled
– Twenty Minutes to Downtown Pensacola, Minutes to Garcon Point Bridge across to Gulf Breeze, and Minutes to I-10
– Secluded, Serene & Lush Natural Environment Surrounded by 50 Acres of Conversation Area – Peaceful and Quiet
– Indian Bayou has Direct Access to Pensacola/Escambia/East Bay and to the Pass from Pensacola into the Magnificent Gulf of Mexico
– Quiet Florida Relaxed Lifestyle. Excellent Investment and at This Price, Everyone Can Bid. Estate Auction!
– Drive Out to the Property and Visit the Area at your Leisure.
Mark Your Calendar, Get Registered Now and Submit Your Winning Bid Today! Excellent Investment Opportunity.
Online Bidding Terms are Published and Viewable upon Registration by the Bidder online.
<p>Terms: A total 10% earnest money deposit will be paid by the buyer at the close of the online auction. The remaining balance is due and payable at closing within 30 days. This is a cash sale is not contingent upon the buyer’s ability to secure financing. Real Estate Taxes will be prorated as of the date of closing. All other closing costs will be paid by the Buyer. The transaction will be closed at the law office of Edsel F. Matthews, Jr., PA, 308 S. Jefferson St., Pensacola FL 32502 (850) 432-1300. email@example.com
<p>Buyer’s Premium: In addition to the bid price, a 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price to establish the contract sales price.
<p>Auction Registration: Bidders will be required to make a deposit in the amount of $250.00 in order to bid in the online auction. Upon registration, you will be contacted by Broker Gina Boyleston to make the required deposit. The deposit will be held in the closing attorney’s escrow account. If you are the successful bidder, the $250.00 deposit will be applied to your total down payment of 10% of the purchase price. If you are not declared the high bidder, the $250.00 will be credited back to you within 5 business days after the auction closes. Exhibit A, Terms and Conditions is available for review under the Documents tab. Do not bid before reading the Exhibit A and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
<p>Conditions: The property is being sold in its present, as is condition, with no warranties expressed or implied as to any particular usability. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has personally inspected the property and agrees to accept the property in its present as is condition. The property will be sold by the legal description of record.
From Pensacola on I-10, head east and cross over the I-10 bridge over Escambia Bay into Santa Rosa County. Take the first exit (Exit 22) SR281 Avalon Blvd and go south on Avalon Blvd., cross over the small bridge then right on Tarpon Court. Watch for the auction signs.