Commercial Printing Press & Printing Equipment
SOLD AT AUCTION! S O L D !
Ended: 01/07/15 at 9:00 PM CST
Online Only Commercial Print Shop Equipment
Auction Opens Dec. 26, 7 a.m. CST
Auction Closes Jan. 7, 9 p.m. CST
Meticulously Maintained Heidelberg QM DI 46-4 Printing Press and Commercial Print Shop Equipment. Auction Conducted for the Business Owner. All Equipment is Operational and in Very Good Condition.
TMT Printing & Mailing is continuing business and selling equipment surplus to their needs. The owners have continually maintained the equipment and all equipment is in good, operational condition.
Preview: By Appointment Only 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Call Auctioneer, Daryl Delgado, 850-393-1152 to schedule.
1. Heidelberg QM DI 46-4. 17,773,383 Impressions. Direct Imaging of All Four Printing Plates by IR Laser Diodes. Fully Automated Print Preparation at the Press of a Button. 10,000 Sheets per Hour. Printable Formats: from 89 x 140 mm (3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″) to 34 x 64 cm (13 3/8″ x 18 1/8″). 4 Receiving Trays on Casters. Automatic Cleaning of Plates with Automatic Blanket Wash-up. Extra Plates, Blankets, Ink, Misc. Tools & Parts with Tool Box. Revolutionary Spooling System for Printing Plates. Very Clean. Meticulously Maintained Press. Full Set of Manuals.
2. AB Dick 375 QPC 2-Color Printing Press. Sheet Size: 13 x 18. Crestline Dampening System #477A. T-51 Swing Away T-Head. Chain Delivery. Single Phase, 175 Volt. Clean Press. Good Condition.
3. HS-454 Business Card Slitter. Slits to Size 2 x 3.5 and Stacks in 4 Separate Trays. Hand Feed Approximately 25-35 Sheets at a time. 120 Volt Power Source. Machine is Operational in Good Condition
4. Horizon Collator MC-8a. 8-Tray. Board and Remote.
5. Lanier LD 090 Color Copier. Copy, Print, Scan. 8 1/2 x 11 Sheets, 90 Per Minute. 11 x 17 Sheet Drawer. Six Drawers. Glass or Top Load. Energy Star. Operation Manual. Good Condition. Runs Good.
6. Felins Pak-Tying Machine. Cotton and Synthetics Bundle/Package Tying Machine. Lightly Used. Clean Machine. Good Condition.
Removal: Local Pickup Only. Call Auction Company to Schedule Removal. Preferred Shipper: Eagle Packaging & Crating, 850-456-0504. http://pensacolaboxes.com/
Terms: Online payment at the close of the auction on January 7, 9 p.m. Prior to bidding, you will be required to accept the terms and conditions posted at the online bidding portal. 18% Buyer Premium. If you have a resale tax certificate, email the certificate to gina@BoylestonAuctions.com or fax to 850-434-7417. Otherwise, sales tax will be collected.
Removal: Local Pickup Only. If you need a shipper, we recommend Eagle Packaging and Crating, Pensacola Florida. . http://pensacolaboxes.com/
Location: 10 E. Jordan St., Pensacola FL 32501
Directions:From I-10 in Pensacola Florida, take I-110 (Exit 12). South on I-110 to Exit 3 (Maxwell Street). Right (west) on Maxwell to Palafox. Left on Palafox 1 block to Jordan Street then left on Jordan to TMT Priting on the left before the railroad tracks.