Prime Commercial Location Pensacola FL
2.89 Acres & 2025 SF Building
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
6830 Pine Forest Rd., Pensacola FL 32526
2.89 Acres with 2025 SF Building, C-1/R-5
Open House: Saturday, November 15, 2-5 p.m.
– Over 17,000 Daily Average Traffic Count. Pine Forest Road is a major thoroughfare to Interstate 10 and surrounding areas in the west and northwest regions of Pensacola.
– 1/2 Mile from the New Walmart Neighborhood Center and Next Door to Calvary Baptist Church. 2.7 Miles from Interstate 10.
– Near Five Flags Speedway, Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds, Minutes from Navy Federal Credit Union campus, Equestrian Center, Restaurants, Retail Businesses and Established Neighborhoods.
– Bustling Area with Steady Economic Growth.
– Property Will be Offered in Two Tracts and in its Entirety.
– (1) Home/Office on 1.06 Acres. 140 front feet x 315′. Zoned C-1
– (1) Vacant 1.83 Acres. The majority of this tract is zoned C-1 with a small portion on the back zoned R-5. Good Potential for Single Family Homes or Multi-Unit Residential
– Total Acreage for the Entire Parcel is 2.89
– Home/Office is Brick, 4 BR/2 BA, Completely Updated, CH/A, Cermamic Tile, Hardwood Floors, Renovated Kitchen with Radiant Top Range & Dishwasher. Renovated Bathrooms. Bead Board Ceilings, Large Great Room w/Wood Burning Fireplace. Indoor Laundry, Newer HW Heater. Covered Carport, Detached Storage Building.
– Back Acreage has Access via Temple Rd.
– Call for Details, Visit our Website, Schedule a Showing or Come to Our Open House on Wed., Nov. 12, 2:00-5:00 or Sat., Nov. 15, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
– Auction Related Documents are Available by Clicking the Documents Tab.
COME TO THE AUCTION, WHERE YOU SET THE PRICE!
Terms: 10% down auction day by cash or company/personal check with a bank letter of credit. The balance will be due and payable at closing within 30 days of the auction. Taxes will be prorated as of the date of closing. Seller will pay documentary stamp tax on the deed. All other closing costs will be paid by the buyer. The transaction will be closed at the law office of Edsel F. Matthews, Jr., PA, 308 S. Jefferson St., Pensacola FL 32502. 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price. The property will be deeded by the legal description of record. If a new survey is ordered prior to closing, said survey shall be paid for by the requesting party.
Terms and Conditions in full can be viewed by clicking on the Documents tab above.
Directions: From I-10 in Pensacola, take Exit 7A, Pine Forest Rd (SR 297A). South on Pine Forest Rd. 2.7 miles to 6830 Pine Forest Rd on the left. Watch for the Auction Signs.